Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Not So Imaginary Friend

"Son, I know you're quite attached to this uhh... 'imaginary friend' you have. I've been working on it for a long time and I finally have a potion to change your friend in to a real person. But it's up to you if you want to. Do you?"



"Wait, you mean Lisa can be real? Of course I want it! Oh thank you, thank you!"


Homer smiled and pulled out his gift. "Here you go, son."


Kenneth immediately brought Lisa outside and gave her the potion. "Here! This will make you real, flesh and bone like me!" Lisa hesitated but took the drink anyway.


After some fizzing and bubbling...


Lisa became real! How adorable. She has the traits Easily Impressed, Virtuoso, and Friendly.


Allison of course had questions when she came home but Lisa explained everything to her. Allison wasn't really mad. They had decided not to have any more children but she always wanted a bigger family.


Emma watched Lisa for a few days before growing sad. She missed Ajax and soon found herself wanting him real too. She went to her dad and he gladly gave her the potion. Don't worry about that glow, it's only his evil radiating. See, Homer had finally completed his life wish to become the Emperor of Evil. Good for you Homer! I think...


Emma cautiously took Ajax out and set him on the floor.


Ajax came to life, though he wasn't very happy. "Emma..." "Ajax... I'm really sorry... For everything... I miss you and I was hoping that maybe... Maybe you'd like to become real? Then I'll never be able to put you in the bottom of the toy box ever again." Ajax smiled at her slight awkwardness and gave her a hug. "I'd love to."


Ajax took the potion and went through the same transformation that Lisa did.


As soon as Ajax came to life, they began to flirt, and even kissed while I wasn't looking! Looks like Emma's forgetting about Andrea. Ajax ended up with the traits, Bookworm, Daredevil, Family Oriented, Inappropriate.


Once everyone was settled in, it was time for Kenneth and Lisa's birthdays.


"I'm a moody, suffering artist..." Sure Kenneth... He ended up with the Dramatic trait. Look how normal he is! I could seriously end it there. But no. I want to make sure the ugly is breed out. His children could end up with some of Homer's genes. And we don't want that, do we?


Next was Lisa.


What a lovely girl! No wonder Kenneth likes her so much. She received the Dog Person trait.


Later that day, the computer broke down. Allison went to fix it when she suddenly got the shock of her life, literally, and the computer caught fire! Kenneth had been finishing his picture and Lisa was reading a book. They were both home since they just had their birthday. "Oh my god, mom, are you- Holy plumbob! What do we do!?" Lisa squealed. "The computer's on fire! How does that even happen!?"


"Okay, everyone calm down! I can do this!" Allison pulled out a fire extinguisher. Meanwhile, Homer had run in to see what was going on. "Umm, mom, you're blocking the only door out..." "Mrs. del Saco, the chair's catching fire!"


Allison bravely put out the fire and the flames had only spread so far. "Whoo! Good job, mom!" Lisa decided to boo Homer. She wasn't very fond of him and considering he simply stood there didn't help.


However Homer immediately pulled Allison in to a hug. "I'm so glad you're safe..."


No comments:

Post a Comment