Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Babies, Birthdays, and a Bit of Change

Guess who's having a baby!? As Allison goes in to the hospital to have her second baby, a few doctors are outside standing around and freaking out. Shouldn't you boys be... I don't know, helping her?




Despite the useless doctors, Allison had a successful birth to a baby girl named Emma. Her randomized traits are Hates the Outdoors and Good. While she wont be taking over her mother's garden any time soon, at least she's not evil. No offense, Homer. On the way out, Allison passed by this gentleman. I believe his name was Rick Durwood.


I really hope for their family's sake that there are better genes than that in Moonlight Falls. Looks like Rick could have started his own Prettacy.


Once home, Emma got a present in the mail. An imaginary friend name Ajax. I like his colors.


The following days were hectic. Between dealing with the babies, cleaning the house, and attempting to squeeze in some garden time, Allison hardly had time to change out of her night clothes. And of course, Homer was no help at all. Soon Emma's birthday came along.


A little makeover and... Oh... looks like Emma inherited her father's nose. Poor dear.


But it wasn't just Emma's birthday, it was Homer's as well. Looks like he's wishing for world domination.


Yep, Homer was an adult when he started breeding. He's an old man now. Allison looks to have a mix of surprise and disgust on her face.


It was only one day later when Allison had her birthday. But she had been so busy with chores around the house, celebrating birthdays, and taking care of babies, that she had completely forgotten her own. So she celebrated all by herself in the nursery.


While she was celebrating alone, Emma was becoming good friends with Ajax... by chewing on his head.



After days of maternity leave, Allison was finally able to return to work. She practically ran out of the house, eager to have break from home life.



When she got home, Allison got to thinking, and decided to take a look in her crystal ball to find out how exactly her life had gotten all changed around. Allison was not happy with the answer. Homer had hit her with a potion? What a slimy thing to do! She was as angry with him as she had been the night she first came to this house. So she decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.


While Homer was at work, Allison sneaked in to his alchemy room and swiped a potion of his. The Opposite Personality Elixir. She pocketed the concoction and headed to bed.


In the morning she confronted him. "I know what you did! That potion! The drink you gave me! How dare you! I had been so busy doing everything, and I mean everything around here I had been blind to your scheme!" Homer grunted and tried to move away. "You're just tired, go back to bed."


Allison chased after him and threw the potion on him. "Take this!" Homer began to feel the warm tingling sensation that Allison felt when he had given her the Potent Friendship potion.


"I feel... Good... I feel like I love my children... What did you do to me!?" Homer now had the traits, Childish, Great Sense of Humor, Friendly, and Excitable. Unfortunately he's still Evil but he's taken a great step up.


"I gave you a potion to change your personality. All the work I do around the house with no help was driving me crazy! And then finding out what you did... I do love you Homer, but I need help. I can't do this alone."


Homer's face softened. "I don't know if it's the potion or what but... I'm sorry. I understand now. You've done so much for me, this house, the kids... You deserve better. Maybe you've done the right thing. Maybe you've made me in to a better person." "Does that mean you'll be changing jobs?" Homer paused. "Well, no... But I will help out around the house, I promise."



2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love Homer :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's quite fun to play! I've played ahead and I have to say that I miss him. I miss the whole family really. This is the first time I've ever 'broken' up a house hold. But I have to or else it'd get rather crowded XD

      Delete