Thursday, October 11, 2012

Big Brother Nick

Allison quickly got to the hospital. This time there wasn't any doctors hooting and a-hollering outside.



Allison had been wanting another girl while Homer wanted another boy. Well Homer got his wish and they came home with a new baby boy named Kenneth. Kenneth was born with the traits Loner and Artistic. Funny how that worked out...


Homer couldn't wait to play with his new baby.


Kenneth received an imaginary friend doll as well named Lisa, after the Mona Lisa. How pretty! I never get pretty dolls in my normal games...


Not long after Kenneth was born, it was time for Nicolas' birthday. Homer decided to throw a big party for him. Many people came, including some who they didn't invite. There are even more people outside.


Those lips! Well at least we can fix his outfit.


At least he has a good heart. And I suppose he's not as bad as his dad but that's like saying a ferret smells better than a skunk. Sure it smells better, but it still smells. Nicolas grew up with the trait Nurturing.


Allison decided to go get Kenneth for his birthday as well. While she was gone, Emma spoke to Ajax and got quite a bit of attention. People are going to think she's crazy.


Sadly no one but Nick celebrated despite all the people at their house. At least Nick was a good sport about it.


Wow, this might not even take ten generations. But you never know.


Allison sat down to eat her cake with some members of the Wolff family. "So umm... Your children really go to the school here?" "Yes, why?" "No reason, no reason... I'm going to go clean up my plate..."


Meanwhile Rick Durwood crashed the party. Remember him? The guy with the crazy lab coat that was outside the hospital when Emma was born? Yeah... I thought he died by now too.


Days went by as normal and Nicolas turned out to be a great brother.


While Nick wasn't playing with him, Kenneth played with Lisa nearly all the time.


Homer needed the logic skill for his job so he decided to kill two birds with one stone and search for the Imaginary Friend potion. Emma and Kenneth's toys turning 'real' fascinated him and he wanted to know if they really were there.


Nick sometimes sits in the rocking chair all night, watching over his baby brother. Sometimes I think he has insomnia.


One day Ajax was kind enough to mop the bathroom floor. Allison wanted to take a shower and walked right past the floating mop and hopped in. I know they're not able to see the imaginary friend but you'd think they'd notice the mop.



Even Emma was proving to be a good sister as she lovingly gave Kenneth a hug.


Allison decided to help Kenneth with his painting skill by reading him one of the toddler books. "I know some day you're going to do great things, Kenneth... just you wait..."


Nicolas continued to prove that he was a good brother by reading Emma a bed time story. Isn't he such a good boy?


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of 'oomph'. I'm trying to hurry to my next generation. I've sort of already chosen my heir and I kind of want to get to his or her story. I'll try to get some more meat for the next post. By the way, I love ferrets, I have two of my own. But they are pretty smelly :P



2 comments:

  1. I have not seen a prettacy before and always thought that the pretty sim could be created in just one - you made a comment about it not taking 10 generation when the normal looking baby arrived. In my Ugly wishacy I am doing the oposite to you - Im trying to keep it ugly - one generation it took me 6 babies to get an ugly baby from an ugly and normal parent - I thought I was going to fail. Sorry Im rambling!! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, rambling is fine XD That's what I had read anyway. I had expected it to take longer but apparently not. I still want to go for a few more generations though. I had thought of doing an Uglacy next since it seems harder.

      Delete