Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kissy Kissy Goo Goo

Later in the evening, Lisa and Kenneth retired to the couch to watch some television. "So Kenneth, how's it going with Christie? You never did tell me."



"Er, well she's nice and all, real sweet. And she is single but uh... W-well I don't think she's quite right for me, you know? How's uh... How's the band doing?" Lisa's face fell a little. "Not too good actually... I still haven't gotten one call... And I've never gotten all the girls over at once to practice. I was thinking of having them over again soon..." Kenneth tilted his head. "Maybe a band's not right for you... You know they have job openings down at the theater for musicians, right?" She nodded but didn't say anything.


"Hey, listen, I got something for you. Maybe it will help cheer you up." Kenneth got up and retrieved the gift he had for her. Lisa stood up as well.


"For me? Really? So unexpected... What is it?" Lisa's look of gloom broke and she was excited to see Kenneth's gift. "Here, let me help you with it."


Kenneth had her unwrap it before hanging up the beautiful picture that some how fit in the tiny box. "Kenneth... It's... great... You did this all on your own?" He nodded. "Yep."


"But... why? I mean, not to sound ungrateful, I love it. But why me?"


Kenneth turned to her, his face a little red. He swallowed hard before speaking. "Well... I had been thinking.. You know, about the whole girlfriend thing and... Well I realized that the perfect girl just for me had been in front of my eyes all this time... You, Lisa..." Kenneth looked down at his feet. "I.. I hoped you'd feel the same way.."


A big smile formed on her face. "I have been waiting for you to say that for a long time... I fell head over heals for you back at prom. I was having a horrible time, and I knew you were too... But you were so sweet to me. You forgot all about your problems just to bring a smile to my face." Kenneth smiled a little. "I love seeing you smile. When you look sad it breaks my heart.." He frowned a little. "But, all this time? Why didn't you say something sooner?" She sighed. "Because I had been by your side since birth. I may not have had a human form, but I was there. I wanted you to have the chance to see and meet other people... It would have been selfish to keep you all to myself."


With that, Kenneth suddenly leaned in and kissed her. Lisa was undoubtedly surprised but she welcomed his touch. She gave him a nervous smile and wandered off to her room. Kenneth thought he may have done something wrong so he slowly followed her.


He knocked on the door and opened it when Lisa said 'come in'. "Hey uh... Did I do something wrong..?" Lisa had a big smile on her face. "No... I was just getting tired and umm..." She shifted a little before patting the bed beside her. "Come relax with me."


Kenneth did as he was told and lay beside her. He started in slow, cuddling with her for awhile before giving her sweet, gentle kisses.


Lisa lay back suddenly and pulled Kenneth with her. She giggled before staring up in to his eyes. "I am so... So happy you... Well, that you picked me..." Kenneth smiled. "Of course. I'd be completely lost if not for you. I'd never leave the house and I'd never have the most perfect model for my artwork."


After more cuddling and kissing (and that's all), the two went to bed. Kenneth held Lisa close to him in his sleep, enjoying the fact that he could be close to her.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of a short chapter but I thought it was fitting to put all the 'aww' stuff in one post. They're so cute together <3



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeeeaah, I got pretty mushy on this one lol.

      Delete
  2. Lol - I spoke too soon (my comment on the last chapter:) They did end up together :):)

    ReplyDelete