Monday, October 15, 2012

Moving On

The next day Nicolas had his birthday. Despite all the gloom from Homer's death, the family was able to enjoy the celebration.



Looks like Nick got his dad's body hair. He looks so proud though, doesn't he?


He's kind of handsome if you look passed his big lips and sorta squished nose. Allison's nose was sort of flat but not that bad. Maybe it looks different on boys. Nicolas' final traits were, Clumsy, Eccentric, Loves the Outdoors, Nurturing, and Green Thumb.


After some goodbyes, Nick left the house to set off on his own. The thought of Homer's death weighed heavy on his mind. He was worried about his mom but he knew that the other kids would watch out for her.


On the full moon, Homer decided to come and visit. Allison heard noise coming from the nursery and decided to investigate.


"Homer!" She quickly pulled him in to a kiss.


"You're so cold..." Homer laughed a little. "I suppose that happens when you've been sleeping six feet under."


"Homer, I'm so worried... My babies are growing up, you're gone... I feel so alone... I don't know what to do. I don't know if I'm strong enough."


He smiled and clasped his hands together. "Allison, I know you're strong enough. You put up with me after all! You'll do just fine and I know our kids are going to be alright. Just have faith." After Allison's visit with Homer, she began to feel better.


Nearly every day Allison called Nick to hear how he was doing and gave him updates on how his siblings were.


Finally the day came for Emma and Ajax's birthdays. First up was Emma. She was probably wishing that Kenneth would take a shower.


You may be interested to know that weight seems to play a part in genetics. Homer had been slightly heavy set when he started in life but lost some weight from his job. Apparently this passed on to Emma. She also inherited her mothers, ahem, cup size... In fact a little bigger due to her weight.


I prettied her up as much as possible and I think she came out quite nice. She was going to be my heir but then Kenneth came along... Sorry Emma. Her final traits are Hates the Outdoors, Good, Grumpy, Family Oriented, and Lucky.


Next was Ajax.


Awesome. I found I love dressing Imaginary Friends in colorful weird clothes. His final traits are, Adventurous, Bookworm, Daredevil, Inappropriate and Family Oriented. Emma's going to have her hands full with him.


That night they all sat down to eat birthday cake together and discuss their futures.


Then Emma and Ajax were swept off to their new home. Good luck, kids!


While Kenneth and Lisa waited for their birthdays, Kenneth tried his hand at cooking...


While Lisa played the guitar. She had to buy her own since Nick had apparently took the old one.


One of the days they were waiting for finally came, the prom!


Lisa apparently had a friend over. Who apparently wasn't going to the prom. Sadly Lisa and Kenneth had a horrible time at the prom. They both had things spilled on them, only Lisa got crowned prom queen, their crushes rejected them, and Kenneth thought he saw a llama. Luckily the both found solace in the fact that they had each other to lean on and managed to enjoy the rest of the night.


That same night, Allison was invited to Emma's party.


"Oh Emma, I'm so glad to see you! How are you honey?" "I'm doing fine mom... I'm glad you could come! Nick's here too if you want to talk to him."


Allison of course had to go see her oldest son.


Eventually Ajax came home from his job. Allison congratulated him on the house before going on about how small and horrible the cabin used to be.


A few days after the party, it was finally Kenneth and Lisa's birthday.


Whoo! Okay, I guess he sorta has some flaws but he's still quite cute. It will be interesting to see if I can get some even prettier babies out of him. His final traits are Loner, Artistic, Dramatic, Couch Potato, and Over Emotional.


Next was Lisa, of course.


Wowza. That came from Kenneth's imagination? He's going to be a great artist. Lisa's final traits are Virtuoso, Friendly, Dog Person, Light Sleeper and Easily Impressed.


It was a tearful goodbye as Allison hugged her last child to leave. "Be good and work hard, I know you'll go far, honey." "Thanks mom..."


"Take care Lisa... You'll take care of him, wont you?"


"Of course, Mrs. del Saco. Don't you worry. Once we have our house together, I'll get Kenneth to throw a little house warming party."


After Kenneth and Lisa left, it was Allison's turn. It was time to leave her house behind. While she'd be leaving her home, she still had all her memories. The good, the bad, and the in between. She just hoped that whoever bought the house would have great memories there as well. "Goodbye Homer... I love you..."




2 comments:

  1. I love it the ending is so emotional !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was pretty sad. This was the first time I had ever split up a family too so it was an emotional time. lol. I'm glad you like it :3

      Delete