Monday, October 1, 2012

Introduction

Hello! And welcome to my Sims 3 Prettacy! For those who don't know, a prettacy is a challenge in which you take the ugliest sim you can think of, and try to breed the ugly out of it in ten generations. While my begining sim isn't the ugliest I've seen, I still like him. I had made him to be a mean old hermit in another game. Well I fell in love with him so much, I decided to give him his own story. My other founder I made as well, but she will be the only one I make. I had a story in mind and a random sim wouldn't quite do. However for the rest of the generations, the sims are stuck with what the game gives me. I also will be desperatly trying not to control anyone but my founders. I haven't decided yet if I will control my heir's spouse in the future, but I wont be controling the children for sure. Not until they become an heir, that is. Anyway, I think that's all. If you like my story, feel free to comment here or on the Sims 3 forums at Ugly Duckling: A Sims 3 Prettacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment