Friday, November 2, 2012

Sorry To Burst Your Bubble

Jaycen answered the door and let her inside. "What brings you to my home, Pearl?" "W-well I was just in the neighborhood and... and I wanted to see you and... Umm..."



Jaycen smiled. "Would you like to stay over?" Pearl blushed. "I'd love to..." They talked for awhile before Pearl bashfully asked him a question.


"H-Hey umm... The sun's beginning to set and I was wondering if... If you'd like to watch the stars with me...?"


"I'd love to! Come on. You can see them best from my front porch."


They sat there for what felt like forever to Pearl. But it began to get cold outside so they went inside to play some Foosball.


"I am so going to beat you!" Pearl laughed. Jaycen smirked. "You forget that I've had a lot of practice, what with this being in my living room."


After Pearl was defeated, she moved around the table to face Jaycen. "You know, you could of let me win..." He smirked. "Where would the fun in that be...? Besides, you look pretty cute when you're frustrated."


Pearl gave him a coy smile. "You know... I've been meaning to say this for awhile but I haven't had the guts... I'm... I'm quite attracted to you."


Jaycen grinned. "I'm glad. It's not every day I get to hear that from such a lovely lady."


Pearl swallowed hard before leaning up and giving him a quick kiss.


Jaycen smiled and pulled her in for a bigger kiss.


They continued their kiss all the way to Jaycen's bedroom where he tossed her on to the bed before climbing on. Pearls thoughts were clouded. Only Jaycen's beautiful smile was able to shine through the haze in her mind.


Before she knew it, they had quite the tumble in bed.


Afterward, Pearl curled up tight to Jaycen and fell in to a pleasant sleep. Hmm... That's a bit of a suspicious dream bubbled Jaycen has there...


Pearl woke up the next morning to find Jaycen gone. She figure he had gone to work but she was too hungry to care.


Pearl went home to grab some food but had forgotten something rather important. Lilly. "Pearl, where were you!? You didn't call me or anything!" Pearl paused. "Uhh... Well..." A car honked outside, signaling Lilly's ride to work. As Lilly changed, she glared at Pearl. "I'm going to work, but you can bet your butt I'm not done with you."


After Lilly was gone and Pearl had eaten breakfast, she began writing her second book when an overwhelming sickness hit her. "Oh man, I bet those waffles were tainted from being in the same fridge as those spoiled salads!"


Pearl got to the bathroom just in time but she still wasn't in much luck.


When Pearl went to flush the toilet, it clogged, forcing her to fix the problem.


Pearl was working on her book when Lilly came home from work. "How as your first day?" "Fine... Where were you last night?" "I stayed over at a friends, that's all. I'm pretty beat, I think I'm going to head to bed early." Lilly watched her as she went in to the bedroom.


In the middle of the night, Pearl awoke to find that she now had the faint beginnings of a baby bump. Uh oh...


Pearl walked in to the kitchen the next day as Lilly finished up her breakfast dishes. "Hey... Lilly? I have to talk to you..."


Lilly turned around. "Yeah? Whats up? Oh hey, cool dress."


"Yeah apparently it was grandma's... Hey umm... That friend I stayed over with? Well it was a guy... A guy I had been talking to pretty much since we moved here... His name's Jaycen Hendrix."


"And well... Some things happened while I was over there and... I think I'm pregnant now... In fact I'm pretty sure."


Lilly was shocked. "Pregnant...? You slept with Jaycen...?"


Lilly scowled at her. "You fool! I thought you were a genius and you go and do something like that!? Don't you listen to anything people say!? I suppose not since you've talked to no one but him. Hendrix is a known playboy! And you got knocked up by him!"


Pearl stepped back. "I-I didn't know... I wasn't thinking and..."


Lilly cut her off. "You best call up that no good cretin and get his rich butt to help us! I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for work!"


Lilly stormed passed her as Pearl called up Jaycen. "Hi Jaycen! It's me Pearl..." "Well hello doll, what's up?" "Hey umm... About the other night... I think we made a bit of an oppisies because it looks like I'm pregnant now..." "Umm, you know, I'm on my way to work right now and I can't really talk. Bye."


Pearl was stunned as he hung up. She tried several more times to call him but all her attempts went straight to voice mail. What am I going to do...




No comments:

Post a Comment