Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Wedding Invasion

One night the del Saco family got another visitation. However this was a different alien named... Ukpop or... something like that, I'm not good with names.



Anyway, Alex woke up this time and went to meet her.


I say the two got along swimmingly.


Especially since they kept giggling at who knows what. Sorry Alex, she's much older than you.


Soon enough Spring came around and with it, the spring festival. Pearl and Sahan decided to try out the looove machine.


Ding, ding, ding! I think we have a winner folks!


Pearl went off to find eggs but Lilly was on a mission.


She was sick of the rain ruining her festivals so she brought out this bad boy. She had been working on it for some time at the science facility.


Soon after shooting a laser into the air, and possibly killing some birds with it, the sky cleared up and gave way to sunlight.


When Alex got off from school, he invited Melanie over. They didn't score nearly as high as his mom and Sahan but they were close!


Later back at the house, Alex asked Melanie if she wanted to sleep over.


She gave him a very enthusiastic 'yes'.


She even gave him a back rub after! I think Melanie's trying to win you over, Alex.


They slept in the living room where the grownups would be able to check up on them easily.


Oh, and while they were at the festival, everyone took a picture together.


The day of Pearl's wedding started out foggy and rainy. But there was something strange happening outside as well.


Alex had been awake and felt as though he was being pulled outside.


"Whoa! Whoa! Not cool! Mom! Help!"


Alex was whisked off in to the space craft. If he comes back pregnant, I swear...


Luckily he came back before it was even close to wedding time. The alien that had taken him was Ukpop or whatever her name is.


He wasn't so happy with her and you'd think she'd be nice enough to leave him at the front door at least.


Alex ran inside and hugged Pearl. "Mom!" "Alex? You're soaking wet and you're trembling. What happened?"


"Mom, some aliens abducted me! I met one the other night and I talked to it for awhile and this morning it took me in it's space ship and did weird stuff to me!"


Pearl couldn't help but smile a little. "Alex, that's silly. I met an alien once and they never took me off in a spaceship."


"Mom I'm telling the truth!" "Alright, alright. I believe you. Are you going to be okay for the wedding?"


Alex smiled. "You bet! Are you excited?"


Pearl grinned. "Yes I am. I'm a little nervous too but I can't wait." "I'll help clean up while you get things ready, okay?"


After the house was cleaned and the yard was set up, it was finally time. Once all the guests arrived, Pearl and Sahan began to recite their vows. While Alex was happy for his mom, he didn't really like all this. I don't blame him since Sahan goes around the house scaring everyone.


D'awww.


Afterward it was time to cut the cake while snow began to fall. Sahan stood defensively. He wanted one of the first slices. That cake was his!


After they had cake, Sahan and Pearl went inside to warm up with some close slow dancing.


"I'm happy we were finally able to do this... I'm finally able to call you my beautiful wife..." I see what you're looking at Sahan... The almighty plumbob knows.


After their dance, Sahan teased Pearl. "So, will we be able to consummate our marriage or is there another test I have to pass." Pearl laughed. "I suppose we could, though for that you should sleep on the couch!"


Nothing like a woohoo under the covers to warm up!


Pretty soon it was Alex's birthday. Hurray! There were more guests but they were clogged in the living room.


Dashing! Alex's final traits are Excitable, Virtuoso, Adventurous, Neat and... Proper. Huh... I guess no rock and roll parties for him.


Lilly snickered at Alex. "So you're going to be some hot shot singer huh?"


He sighed. "Yes Aunt Lilith, devourer of children. I am going to become a singer."


Alex sat down to play some video games while Lilly stood up, irritated at his 'Lilith' comment. "I think it's wonderful! We're going to have a famous little star on our hands!" Pearl smiled.


"Yep! And if ever comes the time where you need me to take care of your new kids with Sahan, Uncle Alex will be there to help." "Kids...?"


"Oh Lilly! What if I have more kids! What if I have little werewolf babies!"


Lilly laughed as she moved to give Toby a treat. "You heard him, mister super star will take care of them." "I am going to be a star, Lilith. Just you wait."


The next day was graduation day for Alex. The whole family went down to watch the ceremony.


Alex grasped his diploma with delight. "Yes! It's time for me to make my mark on this town!"




No comments:

Post a Comment