Friday, November 23, 2012

Pies, Girls, and Dog Bellies

You'll be happy to know that both Sahan and Piper Sparks (his old flame) behaved. In fact they never even spoke. Maybe Sahan's afraid of the big plumbob in the sky. Anyway, one day at the kitchen table, Alex sat down across from his mother with a smile. "Hey, I think I know what I want to do when I get older." "Oh? What's that sweety?" "I want to be a singer I think. Perform on stage and such."



Pearl looked up and smiled at him from across the table. "Is that so? I think you would make a wonderful performer." This made Pearl more certain about the present she had in mind for him.


When Snowflake day rolled around, Pearl decided to throw a big party. For the occasion, she built an igloo outside early in the morning while Alexander helped clean up the house.


Later, Alex and Lilly began to make snowmen. Sahan... what are you doing...?


"BWAH!" "Ack! Holy plumbob!" Sahan... this is probably why Alex doesn't like you.


Meanwhile, Pearl was inside happily making a pumpkin pie for the party.


Sahan decided to help Alexander with his snowman since he was such a jerk earlier.


Eventually Alex went back inside and began cleaning again. "That's okay sweety, I can get that." "No, that's okay mom." "But Alex-" "I got it! There's just this one spot..." Pearl sighed and waited patiently to put down the pie as her son scrubbed the counter top.


The party was supposed to be a gift giving party but the game didn't like that so it was a normal party. But plenty of people came and brought lots of food! This young lady was there from school. She uhh... Yeah. She may have been attracted to Alex but she has 'mean' all over her face.


Then I saw her. Well she's cute! Regan doesn't think so, however. I think that scowl is permanently stuck to her face.


"Hey Alex! I have a surprise for you."


Alex smirked a little. "Oh yeah? What's that." "Close your eyes! Okay, hold on.... Wait for it... Now!"


"Whoa..." When Alex opened his eyes he saw the greatest gift ever. His very own karaoke machine. "Really mom? This... for me?" "Yep! Happy Snowflake day, sweety."


While some more guests were arriving and Alex was busy receiving his gift, Sahan decided to scare his mother. Maybe that's his way of showing affection...


Alex got the cute girl to come over and sing with him. He got poised and ready as she selected the song.


Everyone booed them. But they didn't seem to mind one bit. Come on guys, they're just kids!


After they were done, Alex introduced himself. "Hey. My name's Alexander. What's yours?" The girl smiled shyly. "Melanie." "Melanie... That's a sweet sounding name. Hey, I know it's kind of random but I was wondering if you'd like to go to the formal dance with me this Tuesday. I don't have a date yet and I doubt I will." Melanie smiled more. "I'd love to!" Alex laughed. "Great! Excuse me, I have to go tell my mom's boyfriend's mother to stop scratching our desk..."


I think someone's taken a liking to our young star-to-be.


After all the guests left, Lilly got in to a fight with a snowman while Alex was undoubtedly scrubbing the house spotless.


During all this, Sahan took Pearl aside to give her his gift. "Alright. Are you ready for your present?"


"You got me something?" "Yep. It's something beautiful to go with my beautiful girlfriend."


Sahan crouched down and took something from behind his back. "Ohh, it's not a bug you found, is it? I really hope it isn't." He laughed. "It's not."


"Pearl del Saco? Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Pearl was stunned. "Sahan... Yes... Yes! I'd love to! Oh Sahan!"


Pearl ran up and hugged him after he slipped on the ring. Sahan smiled and held her close. "I'm glad..."


The next morning, this poor little fellow came up to the door trudging through the snow.


Alex was out cleaning up when he saw him. "Aww.. You poor thing. You must be freezing..." Alex glanced in through one of the windows before bringing the dog in.


"Hey umm... Mom? There was this old dog out in the cold. I took him in..."


Sahan's eyes widened. "What? You brought in some random dog?"


Lilly laughed. "Relax. Pearl brought you in, didn't she? I'm sure he'll be more well behaved than you."


"Lilly... Sahan it will be fine. We had a dog while we were growing up. Besides, it will be good for Alex."


Lilly just had to play with the newly named dog, Toby. I think I found Lilly's weak spots, babies and dogs.


Tuesday came around and Melanie came over to make sure Alexander was still going to take her. Doesn't she look nice?


Alex looks charming. However he couldn't help but look at the pile of trash outside. It took everything in him not to stop and clean it up.


The two had a wonderful time and while they were at prom, decided to become boyfriend and girlfriend. Melanie even sneaked a kiss. Alex certainly didn't mind one bit.


Sahan began to soften up around Toby. It helps when the cute doggy leaps in to your lap and shows you his soft pettable belly.




No comments:

Post a Comment